Welcome to the Colles Portal
Logging on for the first time
If you are logging on to Colles Portal for the first time please follow the steps below:
- Ensure you have the correct RCSI credential for log on, i.e. username and password issued to you by the Colles Portal Team.
- Ensure you have a compatible browser installed (see the Browser Compatibility section below).
- Before logging on please ensure you register with MOJO (RCSI’s password management system). This will allow you to quickly obtain another password in the event that you lose or forget your password.
- Click on the Log on link at top right of this screen, which will open the Colles Portal in another window and then enter in your RCSI username and password.
- After opening please save this site as a favourite.
If you have registered with MOJO simply click on this link, enter your user name and click through to the "Forgot My Password" section to answer a series of questions which will enable you to re-set your password.
If you have not registered with MOJO and cannot remember your username or password then you will need to contact:
- Pauline Lyons
- Telephone: 01 402 8642
- Email: email@example.com
Please note it can take up to 24 hrs to reissue these details.
Browser Compatibility (Important!)
The recommended browser for using the Colles Portal is Internet Explorer 7+. You may experience issues carrying out some tasks on other browsers. Click here to see a list of potential issues with other browsers.
Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.