HSE Medical Manpower Managers
In preparation for the portal's launch in 2010, over the next three months this web page will provide online demos of the portal's key functionality for HSE Medical Manpower Managers and the details for upcoming web-based training sessions. If you have any further questions please email the Colles Portal team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view a demonstration of some of the functionality the portal will provide to HSE Medical Manpower Managers please click on the animation link below. Furthermore some Frequently Asked Questions for this innovative tool are listed at the bottom of this page.
- What functionality will the Colles portal provide to HSE Medical Manpower Managers?
- In the case of HSE Medical Manpower Managers, here is a sample of the functionality the portal will provide;
- General functionality
- View the trainees who are or will be allocated to the posts in your hospital.
- View the training and assessment history of all trainees.
- View the inspection and trainee allocation history for all training posts.
- Publish your profile (your contact information, interests etc) for other portal users.
- View other user profiles (eg. trainee contact information, CVs etc).
- View the unfilled programme training posts that are available to be filled locally.
- Record which trainees you have locally allocated to unfilled programme or to standalone posts in your hospital.
- Request an inspection of a training post or of your hospital.